Shopify has emerged as one of the most popular eCommerce platforms that has loads of features that help in creating attractive high-quality online stores. For a small business which is looking at setting up an online store really quick, Shopify is the best bet.
The reason why Shopify has gained major prominence is because of its features and functionalities which include:
- SEO Friendly & Speed: Shopify is packed with several SEO-friendly features, which helps in boosting opportunities, benefitting your online store. It also comprises of optimized images and mobile friendly themes which results in fast loading time.
- Security: Shopify stores are highly secure and reliable.
- Easy third-party integration: You can easily improve your Shopify store’s working by integrating specific third-party APIs.
- Customer support: Shopify’s dedicated support team is accessible via live chat, phone, and emails 24*7.
- Marketing tools: Shopify has numerous tools and apps that can be used for improving the functionality of your online store. These can be used to generate sales, manage inventory, ship products and much more.
- Multicurrency/Multilingual support: Shopify provides checkout in the users chosen currency and language.
Once you have decided to build your store using Shopify, the next step is to look out for a reputed Shopify development company like Shiv Technolabs or hire Shopify developers to make your store functional. As Shopify offers a wide range of themes and apps, creating an engaging online store won’t be a difficult task with their help.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Shopify experts?
A Shopify developer primarily performs the role of developing a competent online store which steers sales opportunities and results in conversions. They are proficient in customizing the online store’s layout based on your brand’s requirements.
Here are the prime responsibilities of Shopify developers:
- Creating a user-friendly interface
- Integrating crucial components of the business into the store
- Edit and change codes where required.
- Configuring the online store according to market needs
- Use platform APIs, marketing tools, and third-party Shopify apps where needed
- Creating templates and integrating it with necessary plugins.
- Optimize and make the store SEO friendly
- Connecting the store to social media platforms
- Testing, monitoring and debugging at regular intervals
- Provide technical assistance and make sure there are no bugs or issues at any stage
Why Should you Hire Shopify Experts?
Hiring a team of Shopify experts is an investment that will reap benefits in the long run. There are several reasons why hiring shopify experts is advantageous. A few key reasons are mentioned for your understanding.
Shopify experts are experienced in designing and developing precise online stores. They are well equipped to customize your website on Shopify based on your brand’s requirements. If you want to build highly customizable Shopify eCommerce stores the best option is to hire dedicated Shopify developers who holds expertise in building online stores.
Integrate Third Party APIs
To enhance the performance levels of a Shopify store integration of external components is necessary. Shopify third-party API integrations like shipping, accounting, inventory, CRM, marketplaces, payments, and social media can quickly power your online store. Proficient Shopify developers can help you add these components to your store.
eCommerce stores can be enhanced by making alterations like editing theme code. Themes are enabled by files that contain Liquid a templating language for Shopify. Technically sound experts are proficient in this job and can edit the code or make technical changes to your eCommerce store.
While store owners can take care of tasks like processing payments, communicating with the customers, promoting their store, and engage their brand’s target audience, Shopify developers can help in making the site looks unique, and attend to any issues or fix any errors that are difficult to spot for a non-technical person.